- To make physical challenged children self-reliant, self dependent and productive for society.
- To make available all the best available medical treatment and rehabilitation to physically challenged children including cerebral palsy by group of specialists under one roof so that their parents can be spared from mental tension and financial problems
- To make the treatment accessible for underprivileged disabled children
- To create public awareness about prevention, management and social acceptance of disabled children.
- To establish as a premier institute providing all round, quality treatment and rehabilitation for disabled children in India and other developing countries
Story of Deepak with Triplegic spastic cerebral palsy